Contact Me






Sunday, September 5, 2010

CVS $5 Scenario - Week of 9/5/10

If you are following myCVS $5 Scenarios, you have a $5 ECB to start your shopping with.

Remember, if CVS is out of stock on an item, ask for a raincheck. You still get ECBs with a raincheck.

Take a look more CVS deals HERE.

Transaction #1
purchase:
(6) B1G1 Sobe Lifewaters 3 @ $1.59 = $4.77
(2) Trident Layers Gum @ .99 = $1.98
(1) Schick Hydro 3 or 5 Razor $8.97
(2) B1G1 Wisk Laundry Detergent $8.48
use:
(3) B1G1 Sobe printable coupon -$4.77
(1) Trident Layers printable coupon -$1.00
(1) Schick Hydro coupon (8/8/10 SS) -$5.00
(2) $3 Wisk coupons (8/29/10 RP) -$6.00
ECB from previous week -$5.00
= $2.43 + tax out of pocket and receive a $0.99 and $4.00 ECB

Total retail before sales & coupons: $38.47
Total out of pocket: $2.43 + tax for a 94% savings
And a $0.99 and $4.00 ECB to use within the next month

If you didn't start with the $5 ECB, you still will have only spent $7.43 for this scenario for a 81% savings.

7 comments:

  1. Yesterday I received a one day deal coupon for $3 off $10 in groceries. I plan today to combine this with either purchases of 6 SOBE's (The limit) and two $2.99 milks to get the $3 off. it's like getting one milk for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! How did you get it, Stephen? TIA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that coupon today from the red coupon machine but couldnt think of what to buy with it. I may have to go back tomorrow and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CJ - The cereal on sale this week wouldn't be a bad idea for that coupon either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri - I was in a rush at the store and didnt take the time to plan out a deal for groceries. I cant get to CVS today so my coupon will have to go unused :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CJ - I love the $/$$ coupons from CVS, but don't do very good on the fly. I always have to regroup at home. I can't wait for the location closer to home to open.

    ReplyDelete