Contact Me






Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 9/6/10

It was so nice to be able to turn on the oven and use the stove top this last week. I knew it was hot this summer, but didn't realise just how hot until I read in the paper that it was the forth hottest summer in history. No wonder I didn't want to even think about cooking.

Monday: Pork Steaks, cole slaw, applesauce

Tuesday: Spicy Sausage & Cauliflower Soup, grapes

Wednesday: Chef Salads

Thursday: Pasta con Broccoli, garlic bread, fresh fruit

Friday: Hamburgers, Chips, frozen veggies, fruit

Saturday: Party at the neighbors

Sunday: BBQ chicken, grilled cauliflower, fresh fruit

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. That soup looks really good! I may have to make it this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - My family love Spicy Caulifower Soup. I found that recipie last spring and have been waiting for the weather to cool down again to make it.

    ReplyDelete