Contact Me






Monday, February 14, 2011

CVS Field Notes - Week of 2/13/11


Here is an update of what is going on with CVS's sales and coupons for this week.

See this week's deals and coupon match-ups HERE.
 
  • Magic Coupon Machine  - Sunday I received: $2 off any Excedrin Migraine or PM, $1 off Starbucks Coffee, and $1 off Snickers Peanut Butter Fun Size
  • Excedrin Migraine or PM  -  I found 8 ct. of both of these products at the store I shop for $0.99 each.  The manager told me he thought they were sizes they normally wouldn't carry, but were left around from sales around the holidays.  He had no problems with my using my coupon from the Coupon Machine to buy (2) boxes.  The coupon went through without cashier intervention. 
  • L'Oreal $5/2 coupon - Be aware, this coupon is coded for cashier intervention.  It will beep, but that doesn't mean that it's not for the correct products.  The cashier is suppose to check and see (2) L'Oreal Cosmetic face products were purchased.
If you have any additional info about this week's deals, please leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. I got a coupon for $7 off any Physcian's Formula make up. $3 off Maybeline mascara. $1 off 2 greetings cards and $5 off any Lumene skin care purchase. no idea what "Lumene" is though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo, Marcella! You hit the jackpot. I don't know what Lumene is either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lumene is a skin care line. Lotions, soaps, wrinkle creams etc. I bought a bottle of eye make up remover for $6.29. I needed some anyway so I'll try that line for $1.29. The coupon beeped and only took off $1.29. The woman overrided and took the remain $$ off to get the full $5 off.

    In case anyone doesn't already know CVS will take back any make up you don't like no questinos asked. I bought some eye liner yesterday that was awful. I brought in my receipt and the eye liner and they gave me my money back. I did the same thing with some lipstick I bought back in Sept. They took it back without a problem. Its very helpful if you want to try a color/new product. No worries if it ends up not working with your skin color etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcella - Thanks for the reminder on CVS's policy with make up.

    ReplyDelete