Contact Me






Monday, March 28, 2011

CVS Field Notes - Week of 3/27/11


Here is an update of what is going on with CVS's sales and coupons for the week.

See this week's deals and coupon match-ups HERE.
 
Magic Coupon Machine  - Nothing exciting for me this week. 
  • $1 off CVS Brand Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz+
  • .25 off 2 Snickers or M&M's PB, 3 Musketeers or Milky Way Singles
Physician's Formula  - There are (2) ECB deals for Physician's Formula this week. One for the Organic Wear Mascara and one for any other product (except clearance items).
UPDATE: The Organic Wear Mascara ECB works only on Jumbo, which is a shinny green tube.  See a picture at Amith19 Deal Wrold.

Physician's Formula Money Maker - Reader Kelly in West County found Concealer Stick for $6.39.  Use a $1 coupon from (3/20/11 SS or 2/27/11 SS), get back a $7 ECB, Final cost: $1.61 Money Maker. (Thanks, Kelly!)

Physician's Formula Rebate - To submit the rebate, you need to find a specially marked product.  I haven't heard of anyone finding the specially marked products in St Louis.

If you have any additional info about this week's deals, please leave a comment.

9 comments:

  1. I also got a physicians formula cvs coupon from the machine last week good for $6 off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah! Woo Hoo, you'll end up with a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Physician's Formula deal is only ONE deal. I only got one ECB when buying the mascara and another item. The cashier said even though they have two different promo numbers, it's only one deal. He did print another one off for me, though, but I just wanted to give you a heads up that it won't print automatically.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole - This doesn't sound right, since they are two different offer numbers. I tried to check other blogs and see what the chatter was.

    Amit19 Deals World http://www.amit19.info/2011/03/cvs-updates-on-physician-formula.html#comments

    Is reporting the mascara ECB is only for the Jumbo variety in the Shinny Green tube. Is that the one you purchased? If so, you should have received two ECBs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased the jumbo mascara as well as another product and only got one $7 ecb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of us got $.25/2 snickers m+M PB, 3 musketters or milkyway singles from the magic coupon machine last week. This does combo with the Mars deal and coupon, so 2 peanut butter M&Ms priced at $.99 each were $.73 using that and the B2G1 peanut butter candy coupon from this weeks paper.
    Also Axe bodywash at my store was 3.79, and I used the BOGO coupon for $7.58 and got back a $5 ECB.
    I had a great week at CVS - ended up with 2 boxes of Stovetop, 1 bag of Halls, 3 PB M&M, Physician's Forumula Circle Rx concealer, 2 Colgate Toothbrushes, 1 can of Skintimate, 4 Axe bodywashes and 2 Oral B CrossAction power toothbrushes (from a raincheck- mine just got them back in). Started with the 6.99 ECB spent $1.98 on one transaction and $.08 on another and ended with $10 in various ECBs!
    Can't wait to see if the masacara shakes out as a seperate ECB deal, I ended up having to get a raincheck as my store hasn't stocked it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebekah - I'd sure go back with my merchandise and receipt and talk to the manager. The ad clearly states two different offer numbers. I would imagine the manager will make it right.

    Hi pixie_bit - Great shopping! It's always fun to come home with bags of merchandise having spent very little money and more ECBs than you started with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I purchased PF Concealer for $5.79, used a $5/1 mfr coupon (printable that I think is gone now). Received a $7 ECB for a $6.21 moneymaker!!

    I also did this deal:
    Olay Daily Facials (30-33 ct), Day or Night Cream (2 oz) – $3.99

    Buy (1) Olay Facials Wipes – $3.99
    Buy (1) Olay Bar Soap, Body Wash or In-Shower Body Lotion
    Use $3/1 Olay Facial Moisturizer or Cleanser from 2/6 SS (exp 3/31) and FREE Olay Soap, Body Wash or In-Shower Body Lotion wyb Olay Facial Cleanser Item wyb Facial Cleanser from 2/27 PG (exp 3/31)
    Total: $0.50 each
    I couldn't find a soap, body wash, or in-shower body lotion under the $4.99 coupon limit though. I picked up a 4-pack of soap for $5.99 so my total was .99 for the wipes and $1.00 for the soap. I needed soap, so not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi LeAnn - I missed the $5 PF coupon :(

    Thanks for passing on info about the Olay deal!

    ReplyDelete