Contact Me






Monday, December 5, 2011

Heineken Beer Rebate - $20 When You Buy $80 Worth or Groceries

image from Jennifer at Healthy Life Deals
The beer rebates just keep coming.

Get up to $20 by mail with purchase of $80 of groceries
  • No Beer Purchase required in AL, AR, CT,  HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY,  UT, and WV
  • Beer purchase required in other states
  • Offer Valid 11/01/11 - 12/31/11
Thanks, Jennifer at Healthy Life Deals!

For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display or at the Customer Service Desk. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items.

I save every receipt. When I find a beer rebate, I take a look to see if I've already purchased the qualifying products - many times I have.  All I have to do is submit the information, mail it in, and wait for my money.

Other Beer Rebate to be on the lookout for:
  • Budweiser - $6 on Turkey, Ham or Deli Platter
  • Budweiser - $7 on Salty Snacks, Ice, Charcoal, Propane, Dip, Condiments + more
  • Corona - $10 on Gift Cards
  • Corona - $10 on Beef , Chicken or Seafood
  • Guinness- $20 on Turkey, Ham or Deli Platter
  • Heineken - $5 on Holiday Party Essentials

6 comments:

  1. Hell Jeri,

    Does it require single transaction of $80? and is fresh produce towards grocery purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone found this rebate in a store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous

    It doesn't have to be a single transaction, but the receipts do have to be dated the same day. I'm sure produce would work. I think any food items would work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All - I had a question about if UPC were needed on the grocery products purchased and emailed the rebate company. They got back to me within 24 hours. You do not have to submit upc codes, just circle the grocrey items on the receipt and submit with rebate form.

    If you have specific questions, I would email them. http://www.cmspromocheck.com Click on Contact Us and there is a from to fill out with your question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can you get the form????

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous

    Beer rebates at found at the store. Usually with beer displays, but now sometimes at the Customer Service desk.

    ReplyDelete