Contact Me






Sunday, November 22, 2009

Walgreens Thanksgiving Freebies

Sale prices good Thursday 11/26 to Saturday 11/28, 2009
Walgreens has a special three-day ad for the Thanksgiving holiday with great Register Reward deals. Take a look at a scan of their Black Friday ad HERE. (Courtesy of Slick Deals. Thanks, kas!)

Edit: Several of the printable coupon are no longer available. I hope you got to print yours while you could.

Some of the sales are good either Thursday or Friday only, but the freebie Register Reward deals are good all three days.

Remember, you can roll Register Rewards. Take a look at Quick Tip - Using Walgreens Register Rewards.

:: Thanksgiving Weekend Freebies ::

Infusium 23 - $4.99
$2 - 11/22/09 SS
Receive $5 Register Reward (Helen of Troy)
Final cost: $2 Money-Maker after coupon & Register Reward

Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant/Deodorant - $3.99
$2 internet printable HERE (no longer available)
or $1 - 10/4/09 RP
Receive $4 Register Reward (Unilever)
Final cost : $2 to $1 Money-Maker after coupon & Register Reward

Johnson's Softwash - $5.99
$1 internet printable HERE (no longer available)
or $1 - 9/20/09 RP (coupon expired)
Receive $6 Register Reward (Johnson & Johnson)
Final cost: $1 Money-Maker to FREE after coupon & Register Reward

Right Guard Sport Antiperspirant/Deodorant - $2.49
Receive $2.50 Register Reward (Dial)
Final cost: FREE after Register Reward

Nivea for Men Shave Gel - $2.49
Receive $2.50 Register Reward (Beiersdorf)
Final cost: FREE after Register Reward

Aquafresh Cavity Protection Toothpaste - $1.99
Receive $2 Register Reward (GlaxoSmithKline)
Final cost: FREE


:: Thursday 11/26/09 Only ::

15 inch LCD Digital TV - $99.99

Snuggie Fleece Blanket - $9.99
Receive $2 Register Reward
Final cost: $7.99 after Register Reward


:: Friday 11/27/09 Only ::

Gaming System - $19.99
Wireless Sports, Dance Fit or Guitar Superstar

Say YES to Carrots Body Butter - $3.99

Red Baron Pizza, 12 in - $1.99
$1 off 2 - 10/11/09 RP SS
Final Price: $1.49 each when you buy 2

The coupon is for Thin Crust and pictured in the ad is Classic Crust. Red Baron's web site shows them as two different varieties. (Thanks, kas!)

15 comments:

  1. I'm having a problem locating the Red Baron $1.00/2 MQ. I checked Glenda's site (TaylorTown) and she onlys show a French Bread MQ and two MQ that are for Red Baron Singles. I did see a MQ on a Red Baron pizza at one Wags. Again, the MQ is intended for the Single products.

    Now there is a $.75 Red Baron MQ sent as part of a home mailer. It has "Redeem at Walgreens" on it and expires 12/20/09. I found it dumpster diving and no clue on its background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kas, Maybe I'm reading this coupon wrong. In 10/11/09 SS, (opps I put RP in my post)save $1 on any two Red Baron Fire Baked or Thin Crust Multi-Serve Pizza.

    I'm thinking thin crust means the regular pizza. Am I reading it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.redbaron.com/products.aspx

    What I've found at Wags previously are a limited selections of classic crust pizzas. Once when Wags was running Thursday-Saturday promos on the electronic sign board, the Red Baron pizzas each was $1.99. Good use of some RR I had at the time. Poor assistant manager wasn't even aware the Red baron were on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, kas! I strive to post correct match-ups, but at times I misread or misinterpret a coupon. The last thing I want to have happen is a reader have problems at the register because of something I've posted. Thank you so much for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coupon for $1 off any Johnson's body care product from 9/20 RP expired 11/22/09.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous - Yea, it does. Sorry I didn't catch that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. While out this evening, I checked on supposedly cheap Red Baron Singles at Save-a-Lot. Sorry not in the Moran stores, which I've been inform actually belong to Supervalu. However, I did find a decent Sara Lee MQ, B2 Mrs. Smith Pies and Get a Free Package of Sara Lee Classic Dinner Rolls (max $2.00). Expires 1/15/10

    Given Save-a-Lot is printed on the front of the MQ, usage at other stores, e.g. Wags, is a YMMV. Besides not having any RR with me, the nearby Wags stocked only apple and pumpkin pies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I did find Red Baron Singles stocked at Wags. The Combination package cost $3.19, while the Pepperoni one is $3.49. I believe both weight 11.5 oz., which is reason enough to stock up on the Classic Crust pizza @$1.99, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kas - My Mom sends me coupons from Iowa and I was so surprised to find a .75 off any Red Baron pizza product. It even says redeem at Walgreens. It looks like the coupon came out of an insert. Amazing how different parts of the country get differen coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Walgreens didn't have ANY of the Thanksgiving day items marked as "on sale". I tried the Infusium deal first since I had a coupon anyway and it worked fine...so I went back and bought the other items. All items rang up as the sale price, AND gave the RR's! Thanks so much for this site!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Teresa

    You're welcome. The store I shopped at this morning didn't have any shelf tags up for the Thanksgiving sale either, but another store I stopped at on Monday already had them up. Who knows why they do what they do.

    I got a $1 off Dove Ultimate deodorant when I bought Dove Ultimate Visibly Smoooth. I thought I would shop this morning and be done with Walgreens for the weekend, but now.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made 4 trips today to 3 stores. Got 12 items free, made $8 profit with coupons and still have $30 in RRs and $4 in Dove catalinas to spend! The Kirkwood store had all the items on one shelf, I just grabbed and ran! I am thankful for Walgreens, and for this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just so you know you can use the $1.00 of any Johnson's Baby Product for the Johnson's Softwash and $1.00 of Nivea Skin Product and it will work on the Shave Gel. I used both of those coupons today and they worked just fine. I'm sorry but I don't know what coupon flyer they were from.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CJ - You had a great day at Walgreens!

    Anonymous - Thanks for the information. I think the coupons you are referring to are: Nivea Body product 11/1/09 RP and Johonson's Baby product 9/13/09 RP.

    It's a fine line when the wording of the coupon doesn't match the coding. As a blogger, I try to error on the side of caution.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great features of Coupons and discounts.What a nice blog.Thanks for this beneficial post. You shared very useful information here. I also want to share some details about a site that provides great discounts on network parts ,computer items and electronic products through pc RUSH coupons. For more information you can visit that site.

    ReplyDelete