Contact Me






Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Walgreens - $3 off $15 Purchase Stock Up Register Reward

Many shoppers at Walgreens have been getting a $3 off $15 purchase Register Reward this week when they purchased one small item without using a Register Reward.  The $3 off #15 Register Reward expires the following day.

Here is one idea that is triggering the $3 off $15  Register Reward

Purchase:
 (1) Votive Candle  $0.49
Use:
Walgreens in-ad coupon for Votive Candle or print HERE -$0.32
Pay: $0.17 + tax and get a $3 off $15 purchase RR

The clerk I spoke to thought this RR would be printing all week. 

Remember today is Friends & Family Discount day at Walgreens - a 15% discount on all purchases. And, both the weekly ad and 4 day ad are in effect.

Thanks, JB and KC!

5 comments:

  1. I have 2 free 8x10s to pick up, I'll get those first and see if it triggers the $3/15. I plan on buying several packs of t.p. this week so the RR would come in really handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, CJ. If it won't, I tried this before. I made those free 8x10s and/or 15cents photo print outs I ordered online as my filler items when I picked them up at the store. I had to order them one by one online so to make them multiple items. :) Hope this works also for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi coupon.girl - Thanks for the info on using photos for your filler. I always wondered how or if that would work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to WAGs today to get some items using the friends and family discount. My first transaction was just a votive - hoping to get the $3/15 but it did not print. I asked the cashier about it and she said it was printing yesterday. I asked if she knew about today - she did not but called the manager and she said it was randomly spitting out the coupon when you bought one item. They weren't sure what was triggering the coupon today. Just thought I would share. It may be worth trying the votive purchase first - if nothing else it is a good price on the votive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. coupon.girl - Yes thanks, I never thought of using the free 8x10 as a filler.

    ReplyDelete