Contact Me






Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rachel's Target Shopping Trip

I'm really enjoying seeing and hearing about readers Target shopping trips.

This picture and message from Rachel

Not the best since I was buying the Smart Ones last minute for a friend without coupons (which was very hard even though it wasn't my money!!), but got overage on a few things.

Finish-free after target & manf coupons
Propel-free target coupon from catalina machine
3-Secret-free when you buy olay bar soap
3-olay travel size bars
UP floss-free with target coupon
UP ibuprofen-free with target coupon
2-Maalox-free plus overage
5-Totinos-$1.00/5 manf coupon
7-Edy's Ice Cream
4-Skinny Cow Ice Cream
7-WW meals
3-Steamfresh Veggies-$1.00/3 manf coupon
2-Green Giant Spinach-$.50/2 manf coupon

$31.53 Total paid with a $5 gift card
$26.53 OOP
got back 4 $5.00 gift cards
saved $49.93 : )

Plus my friend owes me $12.60 so I only paid $13.93 for everything except the Smart Ones

Oh, that must have been hard to buy Smart Ones without coupons. 

Check out more Target shopping trips from readers. If you would like me to post pictures of your trip, please send them to my email - couponst (at) gmail (dot) com.

Jodi's Target Shopping Trip
Katie's Target Shopping Trip
Rachelstl's Target Shopping Trip

8 comments:

  1. I get so excited I wish we could see what everyone else is getting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachelstl,

    You are doing great. =) And that ice cream is sure making it hard on me to stay away from Target =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can print coupons for the Smart Ones and do a missed coupon at CS to get some of your money back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermind, I hadn't noticed you only bought 7 of the Smart Ones. I don't know if there are coupons for that amount.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was fine with just getting the 7 because at $1.80 each & then the gift card it's still way cheaper than she normally pays for them, but thank you :)

    Janet...I was nervous to try the little ice creams, but they work & we will enjoy sampling them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is a link to the rundown of my deals. I didn't get a pick because we had to store it in different places.

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/rhonda.linebargergravemann

    ReplyDelete
  7. It won't pull up on my screen :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel - That might be my fault. I've been having all kinds of problems with blogger this week.

    ReplyDelete