Contact Me






Sunday, February 27, 2011

Target Deals - Week of 2/27/11


I'm including not only prices advertised in the local ad, but prices in a Super Target ad also. I find the regular Targets have these prices for the week too. But, check before you buy to make sure.

Remember: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 3/05/11 ::

Selected Kellogg Cereal  (10.8-18.2 oz) - $2.50
Crunchy Nut and Mini Wheats pictured in ad
$1 off Crunchy Nut Cereal printable coupon
or 1/23/11 RP
and use $1 Target printable coupon
Final price: .50 each after both coupons

Earth's Best 2nd Foods Baby Food - .70
$1 off 7 Earth's Best Baby Food printable coupon
Final price: .56 each wyb 7

Kraft Miracle Whip (30 oz) - $2.50
$1 off Kraft Miracle Whip printable coupon (Facebook)
and use $1 off 2 Kraft Items - Target printable coupon
Final price: $1 each wyb 2

Lean Cuisine Frozen Meal - $1.80
$1.10 off 2 Lean Cuisine printable coupon
Final price: $1.25 each

Hormel Pepperoni (8 oz)  - $2.49
$1 off 2 - 1/23/11 RP
Final price: $1.99 each wyb 2

Oscar Mayer Bacon (12 to 16 oz) - $3.49
$1 off Target printable coupon
Final price: $2.49 each

Market Pantry Frozen Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (2.5 lb) - $5.50
$1.50 off 2 Target printable coupon
Final price: $4.75 each wyb 2
Makes it $1.90 per pound


:: P&G Giftcard Deal ::
FREE $5 Target Giftcard when you buy (2) P&G products pictured on last page in the ad.

Charmin Bath Tissue - $9.99
18-pack Double or 9-pack Mega-Roll = 36 regular rolls
.25 - 2/27/11 P&G
and use $1 Target coupon - 1/30/11 RP
Final cost: $6.24 each wyb after coupons and Giftcard
Makes it $0.17 per regular roll equivalent

Bounty Paper Towel - $14.99
12-pack Giant Roll = 18 regular rolls
.25 - 2/27/11 P&G
and use $1 Target coupon 1/30/11 RP
Final cost: $13.74 each after coupons and Giftcard
Makes it $0.76 per regular equivalent

For more Target deals, check out Totally Target.

12 comments:

  1. The Sensitive Charmin is also on sale with the gift card and there is a 2 off Target coupon plus the 1 off in the p&g booklet which makes it even a better deal. I did it this morning alsong with my gift cards from last week and got free toilet paper plus I get the 5 dollar gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda - Thanks for the heads up on the other Target coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda, where is the Charmin $2 Target coupon. I coulnd't find it online, is it in RP or SS? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Georgette,

    The Sensitive Charmin -$2 Target Q is in the 2/20 RP. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a $3 printable for Excedrin Extra Strength 20ct or larger on Target's site. It's a Target coupon so stack it with a .75 or $1 Excedrin MQ and you should be able to get it for free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a $1/1 mfr coupon and a Target one for Tide... Which is advertised at $11.99 for 100 oz. Any thoughts from the experts? :) I always get so excited when I can "stack" I lose sight of whether I've stacked for the best deal... :) Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeri- I think you inverted numbers? you mean you look for .05 per load? I just want to make sure that Anon understands you find better deals, not worse deals than when you started. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Repost with the correct numbers this time. Thanks Tonya for catching my mistake.

    Hi Anonymous - Will you only buy Tide? I did until I started couponing. But I've found much better deals on other brands, and haven't seen any difference in how they work.

    The best way to figure if laundry detergent is a good deal or not, is to figure the cost per load. When I first started stockpiling detergent I looked for $0.10 per load. Now, I look for $0.05 per load.

    Figure the the price per load, it will give you an idea if it's a good deal or not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a dumb question: When you print Target coupons is the amount printed per computer? Like if I use our PC & laptop can we print more? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachelstl - You should be able to print 2 per computer. Occasionally it will only let you print one, but then if you use a different computer you start over again.

    ReplyDelete